Tuesday, June 8, 2010

London Pub Co.

London Pub Co. (9724 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario)
905-508-2770

It was hump day, and we needed to drink. On Wednesdays, London Pub Co. has domestic pithers for $9.56 + tax staring at 4 p.m. and $2 burgers.

Josie and I split two pitchers: one Coors Light and one London Gold. I preferred the London Gold because it tasted less like beer-flavoured water and more like beer.

I had the Guinness steak and mushroom pie. The "pie" part is basically just a puff pastry on top of meat casserole. It was decent.

At the time, I was more focused on consumption than taking pictures, so this outside picture is the only one I took.
Pictures of that day are available at Professor Crunchy's blog.

Would I return? Sure, why not. There are other daily specials that look pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment