Thursday, June 24, 2010

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu (5445 Yonge Street, North York)
(647) 430-7458

This is one of Renée's favourite Korean places in Koreatown. I can see why.


The menu is short and succinct. Everything is priced pretty evenly.

Beer is reasonably priced as well.

There are pictures in the menu for reference.

Complimentary appetizers.
I was impressed when the server refilled them on her own.

The dumpling tofu soup comes out bubbling.

These stone bowls are where the rice is scraped from.

Later, they add water to them to make a type of edible congee.

I wanted to try some Korean beer.

It is very "Cool & Fresh!"
It was very fizzy and pretty light in taste.

The can opener image on the label dictates the appropriate coolness. 

Would I return? Yes, of course. The dishes are affordable and filling, not to mention quite tasty. I'm a fan of the silky tofu in the spicy soup.

Past review.
Jo's take.

No comments:

Post a Comment