Friday, June 24, 2011

The Keg

905-882-0500
Hours:
Mon - Thurs 3 p.m. - midnight
Fri 3 p.m. - a.m.
Sat 4 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Sun 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Andrew wanted to check out the newly built Keg. It basically moved to a different section of the same parking lot that it was in before.

This was the 10 oz prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes that I forgot to take a picture of before I hacked at it. 
(Picture by Andrew.)
It was much better than I had expected. The meat was incredibly soft. The dipping sauce was deliciously meaty flavoured. The only negative thing I'd say about the dish was that the onion crisps weren't that crispy, but that may have been because I ate them last. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the food here.

Would I return? Yes. Everyone was quite happy with their food. My aunt said the salmon was very nice and not overcooked, my uncle who ordered the same thing as me was also pleased with the meat, and my cousin said there were nice char marks on his steak.

Total damage: free for me thanks to my uncle and auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment