Sunday, March 1, 2009

Korean, Chocolate, and More McFish

From the Korean restaurant on highway 7 that has/used to have the same name as the Korean show:
Mel's soup:
My spicy seafood and tofu soup: 
It was spicy enough to clear my sinuses. The tofu was extra silky.

Jo's stone bowl:
It was large enough so that she didn't finish it.

I found this box of chocolates on the floor of the dining room. I've never tried the Lindola line from Lindt, and man, I was missing out.

I ate five pieces in one go, and not one of them was bad. I especially like that nutty one you see in the foreground of the picture. It may not be handmade, but it's hard to go wrong with Lindt chocolate.

I just can't say no to the Filet-O-Fish. How can I not get the combo when the burger alone and the combo are the same price? $3.99 without tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment