Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mrs. Fields and Burger King Burger Shots

Mrs. Fields day old cookies:

Damage: $3.95 for six old cookies. No tax.
No picking flavours, but they taste the same as non old ones to me. And as long as they don't start putting berries in any of them, then it's fine by me. I like soft ones and they're just that. 

BK burger shots:
Siamese meat!
The twins come wrapped as one package:
I get my burgers plain because I'm not a fan of ketchup or mustard. Unfortunately, that makes them a bit dry, so here's a pic of Andrew's burger shot with the fixings:
Damage: $4.18 for four mini burgers, including tax. 


Random notes:
-I actually ordered two, but the cashier took it as two 2-pack burger shots ($1.99 for one 2-pack, not including tax).
-The cashier also seemed to have trouble with change, as he gave me the wrong amount. 
-The paper that wraps a 2-pack is perforated to split in the middle. Cute.
-My burgers somehow leaked grease through the paper and on to the table. It was very "window of opportunity" Simpsons style.
-I couldn't eat more than two of those Mrs. Fields cookies.
-The bottom of the buns were a bit soggy. I was told that this is because Burger King microwaves the meat on top of the bottom halves of the buns before packaging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment