Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. Louis Bar and Grill

St. Louis Bar and Grill (5307 Yonge St., North York)
http://www.stlouiswings.com/StLouisHome.html

Thursday special (available after some hour of the day): Five drummettes and fries.


I thought "drummettes" were going to be small, but they were pretty massive. And moist. I had the cajun dust flavour, and I choked on spice at first, but it was quite tasty. I enjoyed the rippled fries - crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.

I'm not normally a sauce person, but I really have to commend the white dill sauce that came with each person's meal. I think it was for the meat, but I mostly used it for my fries.

Damage: $6.95 for the meal, $2.75 for the glass of Sprite. Prices noted don't include tax or tip. The meal was worth it; the drink is always a rip-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment