Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mr. Greek, Pho, and Desserts

Mr. Greek roast chicken dinner for $5.49 without tax:
It's a lot of goodness on one plate for a good price. Unless I'm confusing my food groups, I think it's got all of the important ones in there: carbs, meat, veggies, feta-style dairy. My salad had a chunk of lettuce stump, but for that price, I'm not complaining. Thanks to Wing-See for showing me the way of the Mr. Greek roast chicken  dinner back when I was in O-town.

Small curry seafood noodles in soup. I think it's #96 on the menu at the upstairs pho joint in Times Square mall. 
I think I like it better with beef brisket. 

Mini cakes from Ruelo courtesy of Mel and Casey:
Left is the Ruelo cake and on the right is the green tea cheesecake. The cheesecake had a very strong bitter tea taste, but I think I prefer the chocolate Ruelo cake.

French toast ($3.50) from Richmond Court in Times Square Mall:
It is what it is: deep fried bread. I would've preferred syrup over the sticky jar of honey that was served with it, but I guess that's the Chinese way of eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment