Monday, March 23, 2009

Creationism! No, Not Really.

What to do with all those leftover egg whites from making crème brûlée? Make egg white sandwich on an English muffin, of course! With processed cheese!

What to do with leftover Uphoria Asian Pear liquor? Make a mixed drink, of course!
One can of Sprite, one ounce of vodka, and whatever was left of that asian pear liquor. Maybe the vodka wasn't such a great idea.

Baked English Bay chocolate chip cookie dough. I'd have to really be trying to mess up pre-made cookie dough.
They taste like they'll be moist forever.

I like grapefruits. And melted processed cheese.

Baked escargots in garlic butter and oregano, topped with melted and grated Parmesan cheese:

 $0.99 for a No Name can of large escargots. So worth it.

5 comments:

  1. You can get some recipe ideas here. http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you keep eating escargotttttsssss
    what about team ghetto T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love that site!

    I gotta eat, and escargots were in the house. Team Ghetto is always collectively busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for asian pear liqueur, but can't seem to find it. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The asian pear liqueur that I had at that time has unfortunately since been discontinued as a product. The website of my local liquor store states that it might be possible to find some at random locations though. The name is Uphoria Asian Pear Liquor by Corby. The only other Asian pear flavoured alcohol that I've come across online is saké2me but I've never tried it. Here's a pic: http://intoxicologist.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/sake2me-asian-pear.jpg

    Hope that helps and good luck with the search!

    ReplyDelete