Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home of Hot Taste

Home of Hot Taste (710 Yonge Street)
As we walked in, the place was dimly lit by small tealights and Christmas lights. It was a little difficult reading the menu, but we managed to order things off it.

Egg soup that came out bubbling:
I tried a bit of it, and it was on the salty side.

Blazing fire chicken fried rice:
I really liked the rice. It was sticky without being mushy, and its density gave a nice bite to it. Good-tasting rice is necessary when I'm putting such spicy foods in my mouth. I think that's about all the blazing fire chicken I can take. This stuff is probably potent enough to burn my stomach lining, never mind my mouth. I do love pushing my threshold, so I'll probably go back for a full plate of that stuff. ;)

Damage: $5.99 pre-tax, pre-tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment