Sunday, May 1, 2011

Craft Burger

416-947-9500
Hours:
Mon - Fri 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Sun 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.

Craft Blue: gorgonzola, avocado, rosemary garlic mayo, tomato, lettuce.
I'm a fan of their seasoned fries. The burgers no longer drip with juice as you bite into them though. The first bite I took was all avocado, and it wasn't particularly ripe. Overall, it was okay, but I'd probably go back to the Craft Spicy burger since I like the taste of that better. Because the meat is more cooked these days, the sauce is pretty crucial. 

This newer location has two levels. Around 1:30 p.m. on a Friday, it was still pretty busy. Things settled down within half an hour. They're friendly at this location, and ask if everything's okay.

Would I return? Yeah, the fries are some of the few in the city that I don't have to add extra salt to (the other ones being from McDonald's). The burgers are thick, but since they're not as meat-juice-leaky anymore, I don't know how I feel about that.

Total damage: approximately $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment