Sunday, October 3, 2010

Falafel's Drive In

408-294-7886
Hours: 
Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

This joint was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, so I wanted to check it out because Guy Fiery and the Food Network in general can be convincing. 




Banana shakes, falafels, and onion rings.


I liked how the little balls were slightly crunchy on the outside, and I enjoyed the hot sauce. The onion rings were reminiscent of the ones from Craft Burger in the way that they were battered. I didn't like that my pita was ripped and only fell apart more as I ate it. I approve of the banana shake. I'm sure people would appreciate that they're made with non-fat milk and low-fat ice cream.

Would I return? Yes, if I'm in the area.

Total damage: I don't remember, but the prices are on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment