Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mr. Christie Thinsations

Thinsations, Chunks Ahoy!

There was a crowd of people at Finch station neither going towards the stairs that led to the subway nor going towards the buses on the morning of Friday, September 17. Such a commotion during the morning rush hour can only mean one thing: free samples! 



The boxes were pretty fancy for a free sample, and there's a coupon inside too. 

I think the boxes had different flavours in each of them. I was hoping to get a more exciting one than Chunks Ahoy!.

This was all that was in the bag:

The emphasis is that it's only 100 calories. I guess you can't really expect more than seven and a half mini cookies. I feel like it only adds up to 1.5 real cookies. They are thin, crunchy, and one of mine was missing the chocolate drizzle. I don't know if they really properly miniaturized the chunk part of Chunks Ahoy!. Actually, I don't think that's really possible.

I guess these are cute snacks for people trying to lose weight or something, but I prefer real cookies. Real cookies have more bite and real Chunks Ahoy! actually have chocolate chunks. Also, I might need at least two of these diet packages to satisfy my snack cravings.

Total damage: free for me thanks to the people handing out the samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment