Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Phoenix Restaurant

905-886-1113

Jess's milk tea.

Jess's thick toast with black sesame sauce.

My seafood macaroni.
It was a bit underwhelming in terms of seafood, and there could've been more cheese, but I suppose I can't expect much for that price. I'm actually not a big fan of that tasteless white sauce many of these types of restaurants use for pasta/noodles.

Jess likes it here because the milk tea is strong and flavourful and their afternoon tea specials start a bit earlier than most other Hong Kong style restaurants in the area. Josie avoids this place because either her or her coworker (I can't remember) had stomach problems after eating there.

Would I go back? Probably. I'm a fan of cheapo afternoon meal deals.

Total damage: I can't remember, but it was cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment