Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Work Snacks

The last desk drawer I had at work had a lot of Asian snacks. A lot more compared to my previous work snack stash, at least.
Many of my former coworkers enjoyed the chocolate filled koalas. Those and the shrimp crackers are my favourite. Granola bars were great for when I forgot my lunch and didn't have money to buy lunch.

This little cake treat was given to me by my former coworker who was trying to cut out fatty snacks from  his diet.
The packaging is directed towards kids, but I quite liked it as well. 

The cake part is a bit shiny and you can kind of taste how unhealthy it is. That doesn't mean that it isn't a good pick-me-up sugary snack for work.

Igor also comes in Conga, where the chocolate part isn't a chunk but drizzled across the top.

I think I like the wrapper because the monkey reminds me of Diddy Kong (of Donkey Kong Country).
I prefer Conga over Canoo.

Fiona gave me these Magic Flakes to try. The pretty much taste exactly like Sky Flakes, which I like so it was all good.

Renée was telling me about this case of Crunch Crunch Pear that she bought from Galleria supermarket. The last time we went there we couldn't find it, so she gave me one of hers. 

I brought this to work, and that whole day I couldn't stop saying its name. It's just too cute! The can itself looks like a cute, little, stumpy pop can. 
It's Korean.

This drink is cool. It has a bit of fizz, and bits of pear that taste like pear pulp. It is on the sweet side and has that Asian pear taste. I found it quite novel, but I don't know if I'll be able to find it in stores.

Thanks to all the people who donated to my work snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment