Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chips

Randomly, Loblaws will have their President's Choice brand chips on sale. And that's when my weakness forces me to purchase a bag or two. That is, if the pantry hasn't already been stocked by someone else.

Barbecue Baby Back Ribs.
These are Sheila's PC chip flavour of choice. I found that they tasted like a variation of a generic all dressed seasoning, but saltier. Do they taste like baby back ribs? If I think about it really hard... maybe? I think they taste saltier than any sauce that'd be on the actual meat. 

Loaded Baked Potato.
They taste like all dressed and sour cream chips mixed together. The fact that they are thicker than regular chips makes them taste more like potato.

I find that the chips from this line have more crunch than regular Ruffles. They also seem to taste less oily than other chip brands.

The resealable bag is great! Makes it look like I didn't find and open a bag of chips in the pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment