Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Home Cooking


Pan-fried chicken and spinach.
Note to self: don't pan fry chicken for longer than 8 minutes each side. 

Omelette sandwich?

With orange slices.

Baked asparagus. Too sour, but I liked the crunchiness. 

Lemon baked chicken. Came out looking like Shake 'n Bake. I had too much butter at the bottom. The skin was nice and crispy, and the chicken wasn't dry, but it lacked flavour. I feel like I should soak the chicken in brine or something before going with this recipe. I should have also took the skin off the chicken, but I was getting hungry and preparation was taking too long.

Cheese omelette and crappily made French toast.
I didn't have syrup, so I poured some sweet alcohol into the pan with it. That actually adds quite a bit of sweet, slightly boozy flavour to it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment