Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios

Chocolate Cheerios (San Jose, California, USA)

Jess discovered this treasure from Stephen, and I discovered Chocolate Cheerios from Jess. So in like with them, she promptly bought a box for herself (which she shared with me) at the first opportunity she had.


I love Honey Nut Cheerios, but there's something addictive about Chocolate Cheerios. I'm pretty sure I finished most of Jess's box.

I also like that it "may reduce the risk of heart disease". It's like exercise!

Would I eat them again? Yes! I'd buy them from my local grocery store, but I never seem to find them there.

Total damage: free for me thanks to Jess!

2 comments:

  1. ok, I BROUGHT BACK TWO BOXES OF CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS from the states. bc jess was so desperate for some she said to put some in a ziploc if i don't have space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! Can I have some of that???

    ReplyDelete