Monday, August 29, 2011

Formerly Known As Craft Burger

416-922-8585

I'm a fan of burger juice. The first time I ate at Craft Burger, there was plenty of that. But the last few times I went (which were still all a while ago), the meat seemed more cooked than I would've liked.

Regardless, it's a thick burger, and it's got fresh toppings. 

I did enjoy their Craft Spicy burger (now just called Spicy Burger). We got take-out because you get the food faster.

Would I return? Maybe. They'll have a location at the Eaton Centre (Urban Eatery) soon enough, so that might be more accessible to me. I don't know how I feel about reusable dinnerware in a food court yet... I hope they run plates and cutlery through an industrial dishwasher, then stick 'em under ultraviolet rays for a while... 

Total damage: approximately $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment