Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tracy Dessert

Tracy Dessert (3255 Highway 7 East, Markham, Ontario)
905-470-2222

In the back corner, there is always a plethora of mangoes. This is why we call it the mango place.



Mango tapioca dessert. 
I like it. It's thick and the fresh mango slices are nice. They were sweet but I did note some stringy bits in my dessert.

 Rice noodle rolls (cheung fun). 
These were served quite hot and with three sauces: peanut sauce, hoisin sauce, and hot sauce (which isn't really spicy). It's a decent amount of food for under $5. It's my comfort food.

Would I return? Yup. They're pretty consistent on quality, and the atmosphere is very casual. Jo noted that a staff member had a pretty blank expression every time we spoke to her. That didn't bother me much as she was polite enough and got our food out with no issues. Also, I prefer a blank expression over a bitchy one any day.

Total damage: $17 for 2 mango desserts and 1 bowl of rice noodle rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment