Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pickle Barrel MUFFIN

905-669-2544
Hours: 
Sun - Thurs 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Fri - Sat 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.

I don't know what prompted my search for a decent chocolate chip muffin. I think I wanted one at some point, and realized I couldn't find one. That's when my continuous cravings started. It's always that I want what I can't get. Anyway, walking around in Vaughan Mills, we noticed some awesome-looking muffins at The Pickle Barrel, of all places. 

Chocolate chip muffin.
The top looked super crunchy, and not shiny and soft. It had the proper mushroom shape, with a giant top. Best of all, they had chocolate chip flavoured ones. 

It was everything I could hope for in a muffin: chocolate chip with a giant crunchy top. Underneath the cap, it wasn't as moist and buttery as the one from Cafe Palma, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Pickle Barrel's version was also larger. 

Would I return? For muffins? Yes. My craving is finally satisfied.

Total damage: $1.31.

No comments:

Post a Comment