Friday, July 30, 2010

Jack Astor's

Jack Astor's (580 Progress Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario)
416-296-0965
Hours:
Mon - Wed 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Thurs - Sat 11 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Sun 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.

Some seasonal alcohol beverage I had during the winter.
I remember it being chocolatey, good, and slightly overpriced.

Cheesy garlic bread.
I think the bread used to be free back in the day, but I could be mistaken. This came with my meal for an additional $2.50 or so. I think it's worth it. It's soft, greasy, cheesy, and delicious.

Steak, mashed potatoes and fries.
Yes... I do not know what I was thinking choosing both fries and mashed potatoes as sides. I like the deep fried onions, and the mashed potatoes were okay too, I think. The steak itself wasn't that amazing, but it was tolerable.

Would I return? Yes. I like paper tablecloths that I can draw on with crayons in a place that still serves me alcohol. It's just the right amount of classy for me. 

Total damage: I don't remember the exact amount, but it was probably $30-$40.

No comments:

Post a Comment