Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Random Mega Food Post


Ying Yang fried rice from Richmond Court (I think)
I like how the sauces are in individual containers. 

More takeout from the same place

Halibut burger from John Anderson's Restaurant.
416-223-0444
It's open 24 hours and right at Finch station.
Super fried! 

Craft Burger  Craft Spicy combo with onion rings.
416-922-8585
The crispy onion rings usually come out burning to the touch. I've said a lot on this place already.

416-596-8600
These are definitely filling. I like the lime-cilantro rice and when the meat is hot.
I do not like the wrap that sticks to the roof and sides of my mouth.

Ten Ren oyster omelette.
Casey actually ordered this, but it was so aesthetically unappealing that I had to take a picture. It looks like mucous and has the same consistency when you eat it. 

Chocolate croissant from Loblaw's.

Soup from Michel's Baguette.
It is served burning hot, which is a bit annoying when there's a limited lunch time.

Milk egg tart. This is what happens when you don't eat warm egg tarts fresh. They get all wrinkly.


Green tea and red bean cake from a Chinese bakery (Queen's?)

The colours remind me a bit of the Hulk. 
It was okay enough. It was special because it was on sale and cheap. 

Fluffy cheesecake from the same bakery

I like how it's cakey. And cheap and on sale.

Taco Bell Mini Crunchwrap combo.
What did I do to make the Taco Bell people mad? They just threw my fries on the tray and gave it to me like that. Why so angry?

Total damage: $4.19.

Flat Rock 2008 Riesling.
Courtesy of Josie! It's nice. I like.

Smoked salmon.
Courtesy of Casey. It comes in a giant slab from the place that smokes it in Waterloo, and he had cut it up for us. It's a bit inconsistent as each time he delivers some it tastes different.

Oreo ice cream sandwich.
I swear they used to be bigger. And the ice cream part used to be white and not gray. 

Real posts coming soon... soonish... whenever I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment