Monday, September 12, 2011

Scotland Yard

416-364-6572



I didn't really order any food here, but the drinks seemed cheap. I got a 10 oz glass of Molson Canadian ($3.25) and a 10 oz of glass of Blackthorn Cider ($4.25). I found the Canadian to be flat and... watered down? Maybe I just like my beer bursting with acquired taste flavour. The Blackthorn Cider tasted like Strongbow, but perhaps a little less sour. 


Their website advertises some drink specials for different days (on which most people wouldn't be drinking) of the week :
Monday: $3 brown bottles
Tuesday: $4 Corona and MGD bottles
Wednesday: $5 pints
Thursday: $5 martinis
Sunday: $6 Yard Caesars, $5 pints, $5 local Cabernet and Chardonnay

Would I return? I don't know... It was quite loud and rowdy, and I'm like a cranky old person sometimes. People seemed to be having a lot of fun with the dart boards, but I'm not one for sharp objects. It was busy, and our waitress had a tendency to disappear when we wanted to ask for another drink or the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment