Sunday, September 4, 2011

Richmond Court Buns

905-709-1628

To my surprise, Mel, Renée, and Jo came by and dropped off some Chinese buns and some lozenges for my cough.

The buns were from Richmond Court and they had shiny tops!



One of my favourites is the hot dog bun. Simple and satisfying. The dough is slightly sweet and the meat is slightly salty. 

This bun trio was new to me.

In the first one, there was a soft, yellow filling. I think it was "milk yellow" filling. That's my crappy Chingrish translation by the way, and I could be totally wrong with that.

The second one had a red bean filling. That's when I started to understand that these were dessert buns.

The last one had the coconut-textured stuff. I think this type of bun translates to "chicken end bun". I don't know if that's right, but I'm pretty sure there's no chicken in it. :p

Yay for Chinese buns! And for awesome friends who bring over food and pills (not pictured) when I'm sick. Cheers to that and cheers to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment