Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jack Astor's

Jack Astor's (155 York Boulevard, Richmond Hill, Ontario)
905-771-9191
Hours:
Sun - Wed 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Thurs - Sat 11 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Chocolate caramel coffee with a kick
They forgot the cherry on top, but I don't like cherries so I was fine with that. I tasted the alcohol quite easily, and was pleased with the flavour. The caramel dripping over the side of the cup was unnoticeable in the actual drink. It wasn't bad, but it could have been bigger.

Pan bread
The outsides were crispy, the insides were soft, and the paper underneath had become almost see-through. It was pretty awesome.

Fresh-never-frozen chicken fingers
The breading was crispy. The chicken was edible, but slightly dry. I don't know why, but it tasted like the chicken was pre-boiled before they battered and deep-fried it. It sort of felt like homemade KFC chicken with less seasoning. It did, however, an ever so slight spicy tingle on my tongue. The fries needed salt. 

Andrew's burger
It was pretty funny watching Andrew shove that disgustingly tall burger in his mouth. He said it didn't seem like it was from frozen. 

Would I return? Yes, because I forgot to bring the $10 off coupon for it this time. Boo.

Total damage: $25 for my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment