Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kazan

Kazan Teppanyaki (9625 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario)
905-737-9999
Hours:
Teppanyaki: 11:30 - 3:00, 5:00 - 10:00
Korean BBQ: 11:30 - 11:00
info@kazanteppanyaki.com

When we first passed by this place a while back, we thought it was one of those restaurants that would overprice normally cheap Asian food. We ended up going because Mel had a coupon.






Onion volcano! It was pretty awesome.

My seafood pasta was brimming with all sorts of things. I was quite impressed with it. 


The teppanyaki show was pretty exciting. Our teppanyaki man was more exciting than the last teppanyaki place I hit up downtown. He cracked jokes, spun spatulas, lit the counter on fire, and even lit his fingers on fire! We later saw the other teppanyaki guy spin and bounce an egg on his flipper, but he also missed a trick and a flipper almost hit one of his customers in the face. 

Mel and Josie said that their meat was a bit on the dry side, but it was made bearable with the sauce that was provided.

Would I return? I think so. I feel like they try more than other restaurants to entertain you regardless of how excited you are initially about teppanyaki. I was also pretty impressed with my seafood noodle bowl.

Total damage: I have no clue because of Mel's coupon, but I think my noodles were about $9 without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment