Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Stockyards

416-658-9666
Hours:
Tues - Fri 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sat - Sun 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Pulled pork sandwich

I liked it. The bun held up, there was lots of meat, and the coleslaw added some fresh, crunchy texture. There's a vinegar taste to it, but that's to be expected.

Juicy Lucy burger with fries
This was an item written on the specials menu. A Juicy Lucy is a burger where the cheese is inside the meat. Those deep fried pickles looked awesome. I wanted to steal one from Andrew's meal. There's no ketchup in the burger, but it does have mustard. The fries were okay. 


Andrew actually tricked me into thinking that this place had chicken and waffles. They might have before, but they didn't have any when we went. I liked what I got all the same. 

Would I return? Yes. Service is friendly, atmosphere is casual and relaxed, and food is pretty good.

Total damage for a pulled pork sandwich and a glass of homemade iced tea: $13.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment