Wednesday, August 18, 2010

St. Louis Wings

St. Louis Bar and Grill (90 Edgeley Boulevard, Vaughan, Ontario)

Potato skins
I thought these were rather overpriced and underwhelming compared to their fries.

Eighteen wings (honey garlic and authentic barbecue) covered in fries.
Use the dill sauce on the fries. We all agreed that the fries are excellent. They're so crispy on the outside and thick. I liked the wing meat because it wasn't dry. Josie and Mel liked that the wings weren't overly battered and soggy. The authentic barbecue flavour is a bit spicy, and both Josie and Mel preferred the honey garlic wings. 

If one likes the wings there, one should go on a Tuesday when it is wing night. One's wallet will be thankful. (Note: must purchase drink to get deal. A pitcher works.)

Me and Jo split a pitcher of Canadian and one of Heineken. 
My taste buds might be dying, but both pitchers tasted a bit watered down to me... or the food was that flavourful. 

Would I return? Yes. Their fries and dill sauce are amazing. Their wings are good too. 

Total damage: approximately $30 for my share of the beer, wings, and potato skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment