Sunday, August 29, 2010

Première Moisson

Première moisson (895 De la Guachetière Street West, Montreal, Quebec)

I saw this spiked, little chocolate thing a couple of years ago but I didn't get it then. Every subsequent trip to Montreal, I tried looking for it, but I had forgotten where I had seen it. Several years later, I realized it was at the Première Moisson by the train station (Gare centrale).



I had this dessert a long time ago, so I don't remember what it tasted like, but I do remember that it was delicious! And that it was difficult for me to find the seating area in that weird hall thing. That may have been because I have invisible horse blinders around my face.

Would I return? I'd go back and try other stuff. That's especially considering the items I tried at their other location in Jean-Talon Market were very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment