Sunday, August 30, 2009

Richtree Market Restaurants

Richtree Market Restaurants (Brookfield Place (formerly BCE Place), 42 Yonge Street, Toronto)
416-366-8986
Mon - Thurs: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Fri - Sat: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Sun - 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.

How it works:
They give you a card when you enter. You go around the food stations swiping your card for things you want to eat. When you're done eating, you give your card to the staff at one of the exits and pay. It may look like an all you can eat buffet, but it's not. They include a service charge on the bill.

BBQ chicken pizza:
I thought it wasn't bad. The chicken wasn't particularly moist, but I didn't really notice it. Ed thought it tasted like Indian food.

Chocolate pecan pie:
Maybe I read the sign wrong. Maybe it was really chocolate pecan cake because that's what it tasted like. The size was pretty massive and it wasn't crazy sweet. I actually got this while waiting for my pizza to bake. I only didn't like the fact that it came on a giant plate because it made eating my pizza and my dessert at the same time a little difficult.

Total damage: $19.44.

No comments:

Post a Comment