Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Le Délice Fine Cakes

Le Délice Fine Cakes (7355 Bayview Avenue, Thornhill)
905-707-3375

Sometimes, I just want someone to eat cake with. Luckily I have Team Ghetto! Together we split two petits fours. There was no special occasion because having cake for the sake of having cake is reason enough.

Tulip:
I liked the crunchy bits inside, but the mousse was a bit more leaky than expected. The shape is what drew me to pick this dessert, and the flavour was good.

Tiramisu:
This version looked way cooler than the one they had in a cup. I especially like how the top was presented with that ruffle chocolate thing. I'm used to the lady fingers being shoved inside the tiramisu rather than encasing it. This way, the cookies are still a bit crispy.

Notes:

I think this place is associated with the neighbouring Bagel Nash.

Passing by this plaza, you'd never know it was there because it's inside this sort of secret hallway behind the restaurants and Longo's facing Bayview.

Damage: Approximately $10 for both of the petits fours.

No comments:

Post a Comment