Sunday, July 26, 2009

Firefly Seafood & Steak House


I was pretty impressed with the thick toast I got last time, so I came back for some meal food.

The cream soup that came with my meal:

Dorothy's vegetable soup looked better:
The buns were pretty good. They had the shiny tops that I like, and the insides were just a little bit sweet.

My meal came with a drink, but not the fancy one that I ordered. The red bean drink that I got was $2.50 extra:
It was really chock-full of red beans - more than I'm used to. I had to consume most of it with the spoon, as red bean chunks got stuck in the straw.

My meal - #5 fusilli with smoked turkey and scallops:
The portion was too massive to finish. The scallops were a bit overcooked for my liking, but overall I liked it enough.

Dorothy's pork chop in tomato sauce on rice:
She said the sauce was overpowering, but she seemed to enjoy it enough.

Yellow pudding for dessert:
It comes with the meal.
Considering the soup, drink, and dessert that most meals come with, this restaurant is great for people who eat a lot.

Dorothy discovered that there's a button on the table that can press for service. And it works! No need to flag someone down with your arm if you don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment