Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Fried Crap You Can Eat!

Arby's large curly fries:

Sometimes, I just want fries (and a cookie) for lunch.

Just Wing It (Formerly Wild Wing at 20 Fred Varley Drive, Unionville)
I have no idea why the Wild Wing franchise in Unionville decided to become Just Wing It, but they still have wings, and they still have the same flavours (for now). In fact, they just stapled the old Wild Wing menu inside out for you to choose your favourite kinds. 

The waitress was impressively polite. As a general rule, "please" and "thank you" go a long way. Nowadays, I'm impressed when I receive the same amount of manners that I give at an eating establishment, without differentiating between bling and fast food.

The wings looked smaller than usual. My dry cajun lacked a bit in flavour, but Andrew's Dirty Nelly wings were kicking. So much so that they made him sweat.

The dry cajun wings:
I ordered ten; they gave me 12. I'm not complaining.

The onion rings:


No comments:

Post a Comment