Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Cantina

Tomorrow is the last day!
Campbell's newest marketing strategy: 
I thought the ramen and roasted beer can cream of chicken soup were lacking in flavour. Also, I think just having regular ol' chicken and beer would taste better. The creamy tomato black bean taco soup tasted like... well, exactly how it sounded. My favourite was the Thai chicken and rice khao soi. It had the most flavour, and stood out to me. I thought these things were heat and serve, but apparently you have to add other ingredients/work. Oh well. Free soup. Can't complain.

Also free, was a little grab bag that was handed to me as I was leaving. It contained two cans of Campbell's Star Wars pasta, a soup kit, and a recipe booklet on how to make the four soups that were served. I'm staring at the soup kit and wondering if I can just add it to the cans of pasta in broth... 

Anyway, closing time for free soup is tomorrow, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment