Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hashi Izakaya

Hashi Izakaya (5582 Yonge Street, North York)
416-224-8179

Before Hashi, this was Yuzu Izakaya, and before that, it was the green sign place with the best kim chi fried rice on the block.

To be honest, my trip to Hashi Izakaya was a while ago, and most of what I remember involved environment: very very dim, quite loud.




Upon uploading these pics, I realized there are red and blue bits around this roll. What are they??

Total damage: approximately $70-something for two people, including one Asahi Black. 

Would I return? I guess so. Prices were neither here nor there, depending on food item, and I think the quality of the food was pretty good. Plus, I'm kind of partial to anywhere that serves Asahi Black.

Pictures in focus by Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment