Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ippai

Ippai (8865 Woodbine Avenue, Markham)
905-470-1688
info@ippai.ca

Ginger soup ramen ($9.95)
There is the option of combining your preferred soup base with your preferred toppings, but I just couldn't be bothered. There were lunch specials, but they were mostly bento boxes or some sort of rice dish. I wanted ramen.

I was particularly hungry that day, so I don't remember much about the meal. The noodles were good and bouncy, but I don't remember much ginger flavour coming from the broth. Again, I inhaled this so it might've been more flavourful than I give it credit for. Jo seemed to like her Japanese curry pork just fine. 

Would I return? Sure. The prices are more or less normal for ramen, and Jo said that some of the other soup bases were pretty good. The only thing that stuck out to me was the paper thin naruto. It's like they were running out or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment