Saturday, December 24, 2011

Leslie Cafe

Leslie Cafe (140 Ravel Road, Toronto, Ontario)
416-493-4933

Renée wanted some cheapo morning congee. Before 11:30 a.m. (I think... can't remember if it was 11:30 or 12:30) on a weekday, this place has some pretty cheap combos. 

Combos come with a drink, and I almost always get milk tea nowadays.

Rice noodle rolls and fried dough sticks.

Renée's meal.

Would I return? Yes. Food is super cheap and student friendly. It's not gourmet, but you get what you pay for. Congee is super plain (I don't even think there was msg), fried dough sticks aren't super fresh, and rice noodle rolls could've used some sauce. But you know... cheap and filling. It can be satisfying in the morning, and it was good enough for me. I'm pretty sure Renée and I could've split one combo as neither of us could finish our meals. That would have been ridiculously cheap.

Total damage: $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment