Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 o'lunch

416-913-0200



Normally, you go up to the front to order before you take a seat; however, we were a large group that made reservations and they were kind enough to accommodate us and take our orders from the table.

The decor has got the inside looking like outside thing going on.

I got the Buffalo Grilled ($8.41).
Chicken was spicy and very flavourful. It wasn't dried out, which is always a good thing. There was a small mound of jap chae. Looking over at someone else's bulgogi beef order, I felt slightly better about my serving of chicken. Rice could have been fluffier, but it was acceptable.

Would I return? I wouldn't mind. Nothing really blew me away, but nothing was terribly off. I'd say it's a good place for relatively quick Korean food outside of Koreatown. Portions are a little smaller than what I'm used to, but that might've been because it was lunch time. Lunch prices are about average. Service is accommodating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment