Sunday, April 10, 2011

Salad King

416-593-0333

After an unfortunate building collapse/fire, Salad King was forced to move locations. I was never at the older location, but Phil and Viv assured me that this new place was a lot nicer and bigger.


Spicy squid.
You can choose the level of spiciness. I chose 3 chillies. It's not the hottest thing I've ever eaten, but my nose was definitely running. I was just glad that it came with rice. The squid was okay. The vegetables were properly cooked.

Would I return? Sure, it's not bad. When we got there, the place was almost empty, but within 10 minutes, it was packed! This place is quite popular for lunch. We must have gotten there pretty much right when it opened. On the way out, there was a line-up going up the stairs.

Total damage: $13.

No comments:

Post a Comment