Saturday, April 2, 2011

Caffé Demetré

Caffé Demetré (100 York Boulevard, Richmond Hill, Ontario)
905-881-8406

Hours:
Monday-Thursday 2 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 2 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
Sunday 2 p.m. - 11:30 p.m




I was craving cake for a week before we finally went and got some. 


Tiramisu cheesecake.
Cheesecake part is nice and dense. Tiramisu part is more like vanilla, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I liked the top cocoa part bit. Jo wasn't a fan of the crunchy outside. 

Chocolate cake.
Warmed up, it was pretty nice. It made it softer and meltier. This cake was also dense, and I liked the crunchy chocolate cookie bits on the bottom outside. It was sweet, but not as sweet as it looks. 

In the end, Jo and I had trouble finishing these two slices of cake. 

Would I return? Yes. When it's not overcrowded, it's a pretty relaxed place to hang out and eat cake. 

Total damage: free for me thanks to Josie!


No comments:

Post a Comment