Saturday, October 22, 2011

Man Doo Hyang

Man Doo Hyang

416-512-2007


I've raved about this place several times before, and it's no surprise that I recently went to eat what I thought would be the same comforting food that I've consistently had there. 

The complimentary sides and dumplings were there.

Noodles and kimchi dumplings.
The noodles were pretty much the same as before, but the broth was different. Jo, Renée and I all noticed a change in the broth. Jo said it tasted like MSG, Renée said it was more watered down, and I felt like it was lacking the meat infused taste that it used to have. It's not as turbid with flavour as it used to be.

Would I return? I probably would, but I must say that I was a bit disappointed. From my first visit there, the beer prices have gone up, and the quality of the soup broth has gone down. I'd go again hoping that their stuff would go back to the way it was before. 

Total damage: $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment