Friday, October 7, 2011

FREE BEER


I've heard talks of free beer being handed out around downtown Toronto for the past two weeks or so, but I haven't come across such a magical location. Until today. Walking along Queen Street West, we spotted a medium-sized queue of people. Instinctively, I knew it was going to be good. I was right. Free Alexander Keith's (with a valid 19+ photo identification)! 

It's a double pack! :D

I know they were giving away free Keith's last week too in celebration of Alexander Keith's birthday, and I guess the celebrating didn't end. I've also heard previous talk of free Carlsberg and Stella Artois within the last two weeks. What is going on? 

Anyway, that double pack made my day. I don't know what the usual time for free beer is, but I was there around 6:30 p.m. and the wait was less than two minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment