Sunday, May 10, 2009

Seafood Delight Chinese Cuisine

Seafood Delight Chinese Cuisine (8425 Woodbine Avenue, Markham)

Chinese pork bun ("Cha siu chaan bao"):
The outer bread part of this bun was great. It had the browned top which was both sticky and sweet. The inside was a bit too saucy for me. Still, this was ten times better than the pulled pork sandwich at Montana

The chicken feet from this restaurant looked really discoloured. They were more brown and dull than what I'm used to seeing. I don't eat chicken feet, but chicken feet expert Chris assured me that this was far from the best that he's had. He orders this dish at every dim sum meal, so I think he'd know what they're supposed to taste like.

The skin on the shrimp dumplings (har gow) was thick. The actual dumplings were smaller than usual.

The lobster in the noodles had a good flavour. The rice noodle rolls weren't bad either.

Damage: None. Free for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment