Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chocolate From France!

The following chocolate is courtesy of my friend from France. Aurélie was too kind to send me a bunch of delicious chocolate bars! She has great taste!

The first thing I did was open them all to try a piece of each of them. 
Please excuse my hack translations. 

1848 dark chocolate with hazelnuts, caramel, and bits of crêpe:
It's like a party in my mouth. I love the richness of the dark chocolate and the different textures in it. I also like that the width of the bar is a bit thicker than usual. This is something that I can really sink my teeth in.

Lindt crème brûlée:
It actually tastes like crème brûlée. I'm a big fan of the crunchy pieces of simulation burnt sugar.

Milka Tender Moments (chocolate mousse):
Triangular pieces! I was expecting it to taste like an Aero bar, but it is very creamy. It's very smooth, and melts in my mouth. 

U white chocolate with coconut bits and almond fragments:
I like the design on the chocolate pieces. The coconut goes really well with the sweet white chocolate. 

I savour them all.

Total damage: Free for me thanks to Aurélie!

No comments:

Post a Comment