Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mei Nung Beef Noodle House

Mei Nung Beef Noodle House (3229 Highway 7 East, Markham)
905-477-8388

Small beef noodles
Renée and I call this restaurant the beef noodle place, but it should really be called the stinky tofu place. The stench of that trademark dish is the first thing you'll notice when you walk in. If you can stomach the smell, the noodles are worth it. It's the only thing I ever order there. The broth is flavourful, the beef is tender, and the noodles are bouncy and plentiful. A small is enough to fill me up. The noodles are garnished with some pickled vegetables which add some sourness. Wholly satisfying. 

Would I return? Yes. The beef noodles have been consistent every time I visit, and they're delicious and reasonably priced. It is my go to place for beef noodles.

Total damage: under $10 for a bowl of small beef noodles.

Pretty sure I typed "beef noodles" way too many times here.

No comments:

Post a Comment