Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cora's

905-508-1755
Hours:
Mon - Sat: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sun: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Cora's (or Chez Cora for the Francophones) does breakfast and it serves it in a big way. You can get your fruits, carbs and protein in one plate.

Sheila's 1990's Harvest:
The brioche looked cool, some of the kiwi looked overripe, but Sheila seemed to enjoy the meal.

Mango banana smoothie:
It was thicker than I expected it to be and kind of sour. I think they use green mangoes.

Cora's special with added onions ($1.15) to the home fries:
It was really filling and I couldn't finish it. I just realized that I forgot to eat the pineapple. Rats. Other than that, standard breakfast fare. The yolks of my sunny side up eggs were nice and runny.

Total damage (for two of us): $32.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment