Monday, October 12, 2009

Le Vieux St-Laurent

Le Vieux St-Laurent (3993 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montréal)

Festin 2: 2 pancakes, 1 sausage, potatoes, beans, 2 slices of toast (not pictured), bacon, eggs, and a coffee.
I ordered an extra glass of orange juice for good measure, but the coffee comes with free refills.
This breakfast lasted me for practically the whole day. It was protein and carbs galore. I was really glad that the cute fruit cup didn't contain any berries. It had cantaloupe, honey dew, and some grapes. The bacon was crispy, as were the potatoes, which reminded me of a superior, cut up version of the potato tornado from the CNE.

Sheila's apple and cinnamon French toast with a glass of chocolate milk.
Her French toast both looked and tasted very good. Sheila found it to be very sweet, and I found her staring at the meat on my plate during most of this meal.

Overall, this was a pleasant experience. This breakfast joint is unpretentious, the food is hearty, and our server seemed genuinely nice and attentive. I'm glad we stopped by.

Damage: $12.95 (post-tax, pre-tip).

No comments:

Post a Comment