Friday, March 19, 2010

Craft Burger

Craft Burger (830 Yonge Street, Toronto)
416-922-8585

Andrew and I both ordered a Craft Spicy burger combo with onion rings. Somehow, his ended up way more juicier than mine. Meat juice was pouring onto the tray from his first bite.
I was pretty jealous, especially since we ordered one after another. Consistency would be nice.

I tried to capture the meat juice that soaked through the paper-lined tray on Andrew's side.

He gets the spicy burger because he likes the spicy chipotle mayo. I actually didn't notice any spice, but I liked the caramelized onions.

I like the crispiness of the onion rings and the breaded batter style, but as I might've mentioned in a previous post, a little more seasoning couldn't hurt.

Total damage: $11.40-something for the combo (burger, onion rings, can of pop).

No comments:

Post a Comment