Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gourmet Burger Co.

Gourmet Burger Co. (9 Charles Street, Toronto)

I couldn't think, so I just went for one of their pre-set burgers: spicy cajun burger.
I completed the package with some sweet potato fries and a ginger ale.

I appreciated the toppings and the kick they gave on the burger; however, this resulted in the meat not standing out too much for me. Overall, it's a pleasant burger that's really messy to eat.

The sweet potato fries were crispy enough, but I really enjoyed the large grain salt that was sticking to them.

I stole one of Andrew's onion rings only to find that they were very hot and quite crispy.

The Gourmet Burger Co. isn't bad, but if I'm in that area, I might be more inclined to just head over to Craft Burger... it's debatable. Their prices are comparable. I think Craft Burger wins on meat, but Gourmet Burger wins on toppings and selection. And speed.

Total damage: $11.18.

No comments:

Post a Comment