Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowboarding Food

Can't not use McDonald's coupons. Breakfast:


No lunch.

Dinner:


I only finished half of the monstrous serving of chilli cheese fries, but I also had some wings (which I also did not finish). I was warned that the Hickory Dickory Doc flavour was quite salty, but for some odd reason it tasted sweet to me.

Me: Either it tastes sweet, or I'm getting old.
Megan: Nope, it's salty. You're old.
Brandon: It's so salty that it makes the meat taste sweet.

4 comments:

  1. I wanna post that pic of everyone looking defeated except you. You just kept eating and eating. You're a monster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, either you didn't send me that pic or it's the one where Simon is laughing. I can't help eating. I love food. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. my god adrienne, i can't believe you have a blog on what you eat...........

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seemed inevitable. :p

    ReplyDelete